I have another tag coming at you (and one of my favorites 😉 ). It’s the Favorite Things tag!
And here are the rules…
1. Link back to and thank the person who tagged you. (I was tagged by RaeMarie back in August 🙂 )
2. Link back to and thank the blogger who created the tag. (thank you, Beth)
3. List and picture seven of your favorite things.
4. Tag seven people.
5. Use the picture above.
6. List the seven rules.
7. Have fun!
I think I’m definitely going to have fun with this one. 🙂 Here we go!
1. My Heavenly Father. What more can I say? 🙂
2. Horses. The most beautiful creature on the planet.
3. Reading. I love the feel of a good hardcover book in my hands and the smell of the pages. 🙂
4. Writing. I seriously can’t not write.
5. Music. I am humming or singing around the house 75% of the time (much to my family’s dismay 😉 ). I love the emotions of listening to and playing music.
6. Creativity. I love being creative and seeing other people be creative. It makes me happy. 🙂
7. Autumn. I am not a summer person. At all. I love the coolness and beauty of change in the fall. I can pull out my cozy blankets and thick sweaters and finally enjoy a mug of hot chocolate. Sadly, it feels like the most short-lived season, since people are always super pumped up for Christmas time as soon as Thanksgiving is over.
I’m gonna have a hard time thinking of 7 bloggers to tag that haven’t already done it, but here we go…
And I’m sorry but that’s all you’re gonna get. 😉 This tag seems to be going around a lot lately, so if I tagged you and you just did this tag, feel free to opt out. Also, if I didn’t tag you but you’d like to do the tag, go for it! 😉
What are some of your favorite things? Do you like music too? What’s your favorite season?